2021 angel book awards guidelines
The Angel Book Awards is open to all writers whose Christian fiction/nonfiction books were originally published in 2020. Books entered must be written from a Christian worldview. There should be no profanity, gratuitous violence, graphic sex, or other objectionable material not accepted by Christian publishing standards.
Criteria for books entered:
Books must be author’s original work in print form and must be an English edition. No eBooks or audio books will be accepted. Only books originally published in 2020 are eligible.
Two books per title with entry form and fee (entry fee link by credit card is found on the application) must be postmarked by June 30, 2021. Send books (with entry fee of $35 if paying by check or money order) to:
P.O. Box 298
Pataskala, OH 43062
If you prefer to pay by money order or check, please make it payable to the
Mordecai Brown Legacy Foundation, Inc.
and mail in care of Cindy Thomson at the above address.
Entries will not be considered final until books and fees are received.
Do not send cash. There are no refunds. Books will not be returned.
3. Enter as many different books as you like that meet the criteria, but each book title may only be entered into one category. Each title requires a separate entry form and entry fee.
4. The decision of the judges is final.
5. Books* may be entered in the following categories:
Children's Picture Book Only
*Novellas—adult fiction books under 45,000 words—are NOT accepted at this time.
6. Winners will be announced on the final evening of the Faith & Fellowship Book Festival on November 5, 2021. Titles submitted to categories that do not receive enough entries will be eligible for Special Recognition. Depending on the number of entries in each category, first, second, and third place winners will be announced. Each winner will receive a certificate and a logo that can be uploaded to blogs, used on memes, etc. First place winners will also receive a display award.
7. Entry into the contest is acceptance of contest rules.
8. You may access the application here.
Questions? Contact the committee at email@example.com.
The purpose of the awards is to promote excellent books with a Christian worldview. The fees help support the Faith & Fellowship Book Festival, whose purpose is to connect readers with Christian authors. The judges are independent avid readers and not affiliated with the Faith & Fellowship Book Festival. FFBF is an activity within the Mordecai Brown Legacy Foundation, a registered 501c3 charity.
Good luck! We look forward to receiving your entries.
Faith & Fellowship Book Festival Committee
Chelsea Elliot, Sandra Merville Hart, Yolonda Tonette Sanders, Cindy Thomson